Wednesday, May 20, 2009

this one goes out to you

amor
There was that point I remember where everything became fireworks behind your eyelids
When you're so bored and you just rub and rub to see something pretty,anything, pretty.

But this time it was different,
I was awake, and my eyes were open.

They were watching you, and then me,
and then I was outside myself, and then,

fireworks.

It's not something you hear about everyday.
But we stretch these telephone wires around our bodies and we say I love youin different octaves until we get to prove it, let's prove it.

It gets difficult some days when we're trying to act casual,trying to pretend we're not reaching down each other's throat and pulling out each other's insides
and saying I got you this time,you're not going no where.


These dreams of ripping you apart from the inside out
are the sweetest dreams I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment